Bengals/Browns Fans Could Get Medical marijuana
Being a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals or Cleveland Browns could score you a prescription for medical marijuana in Ohio. Being an Ohio football fan has been painful lately, but some folks think it’s right up there with bipolar disorder and chronic back pain as something doctors should be allowed to treat with a prescription for pot.
Ohio’s Medical Board received 28 qualifying petitions for new conditions that could be treated with cannabis. Among the issues are anxiety, hip pain, and “being a fan of the Bengals or Browns”.
The Board will meet on February 12 to decide which petitions to consider and then have a final vote over the summer.
Condition names as listed by the petitioners:
3. Anxiety, Depression
4. Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder
5. Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Arthritis
6. Asperger’s Disorder
7. Autism Spectrum Disorder
8. Autism Spectrum Disorder
9. Autism Spectrum Disorder
10. Bengals/Browns Fans
11. Cachexia/Wasting Syndrome
12. Chronic Back Chronic Hip
14. Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Hyperglycemia, Concussions
16. Gastroesophageal reflux disease
17. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
18. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
19. HIV/AIDS, Parkinson’s
22. Opioid Use Disorder
23. Opioid Use Disorder
24. Panic Attack and Anxiety
25. PTSD, Depression, Anxiety
26. Severe Social Anxiety
27. Stage 4 Breast Lung Lymph Nodes Cancer
28. Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Pain
The Bengals had a 2-14 season while the Browns had a 6-10 year.
This article was sponsored by: Taco Bell, Doritos, Netflix, and the Lava Lamp Manufacturers Association